Gizmo Call is a modernized way to make web-based calls developed by the team who brought you the Gizmo Project voice and IM software, as well as the SIPphone VoIP platform, a robust network and directory for efficiently carrying VoIP calls.
Gizmo Call gives you FREE 10 mins for a day.
If you want to talk more than your free 10 mins, you can also Purchase Call Out credit. Gizmo Call Out rates are much cheaper than what traditional phone companies charge.
Free Calling Network of Gizmo Call
- Call any Gizmo Project User. Simply enter the Gizmo ID of the Gizmo Project user and click CALL. To learn more about Gizmo Project and download it visit gizmoproject.com.
- Call any Gtalk user by entering their Gmail address and click Dial, for example: [username]@gmail.com
- Dial any Nokia n80i wifi phone user by calling their Gizmo ID or their Internet telephone number to become connected
- Call a 1-800 number. Using Gizmo Call international callers can now dial 1-800 numbers for FREE.
- Users with SIP addresses’ simply dial sip:[sipaddress]
- Adobe Flash 9 for Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh web browsers. Download the latest version of the flash player by visiting www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer
- Users need a microphone and speakers in order to make calls using Gizmo Call.
- Supported OS Windows [Windows 2000, XP], Macintosh [Mac OS X 10.3.9 +]
- Dialup or Broadband Connection
- Supported Browsers are Internet Explorer 6.0+, Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9.0+, Safari 2.0+, Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9.0+